Welcome to the LAIR
Welcome to the Learning Aid Inorganic Resource — The LAIR at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill!
How to use The LAIR:
- Get extra practice on a particular concept. Use the “Concepts” drop-down menu to select the topic you are interested in.
- See material in a different way. Use the “Resources by Type” drop-down menu to find entries organized by type: choose from videos, interactive websites, and more.
- Explore applications in energy research. Click on the “Energy Research” button.
- Have some fun with inorganic chemistry. Explore by clicking on the “Fun with Science!” button.
- Participate! Do you have a resource or video that would be a good fit in the LAIR? Send it to Dr. Nevins!
This website was built for CHEM 251. It is a collaborative effort: it will only flourish when the instructor, students, and graduate research coordinators work together to find the most useful (and fun) resources out there.
Leave a Reply
One Response to “Welcome to the LAIR”
I found this very helpful when learning how to solve the problems asking for radius, density, volume, side length, etc. of FCC and BCC atoms.